iSPAN 5676L PCI Express ATM OC-3/STM-1 Network Interface Card
Multiprotocol interworking technology for network migration
- Single OC-3/STM-1 interface via SFP optics (SFP not included)
- Multi-mode/Single-mode fiber
- Support for TAM AAL5 and AAL0 Adaptation Layers
- Constant Bit Rate (CBR), Variable Bit Rate (VBR), and Unspecified Bit Rate (UBR) services implemented in the hardware
- OAM status notification
- Performance at wire speed for AAL5 (assuming avg. packet size of 512 bytes)
- Provisioning support for up to 32K VCs with up to 4K simultaneously active using full duplex ports
- Software support: Solaris(R) SPARC and Linux
- ATM connectivity at 155 Mbps
- Backward compatible with other Interphase OC3/STM-1 NICs: iSPAN 3676, 4576 and 5576
Designed especially for high-availability, high-bandwidth access applications, the iSPAN 5676L provides ATM connectivity at 155 Mbps.
Reliable ATM Connectivity
Today’s networks require scalable, high-performance platforms with the flexibility to allow network capacity to keep pace with customer demands. The iSPAN 5676L controller meets the needs of a variety of applications, including IP switching and routing, internet connections and other applications that require the Quality of Service (QoS) guaranteed by ATM.
The competitive price of the iSPAN 5676L makes it the best 155Mbps value in the industry.
5676L-001: Full-size footprint