iSPAN® 4539 PMC Multiprotocol T1/E1/J1 Communications Controller - End of Life (EOL)
Quad Port Rear-Access Multiprotocol Controller for CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA® and Proprietary Platforms
THIS PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE as of 7/27/2012. LAST TIME BUY DATE IS 1/31/2013.
High Capacity Connectivity
- THIS PRODUCT IS END OF LIFE. LAST TIME BUY DATE IS 1/31/2013.
- Freescale™ MPC8280(PowerQUICC II™) on-board processor @ 450 MHz OR
- Freescale™ MPC8264 (PowerQUICC II™) on-board processor @ 300 MHz
- Optional PIM module to provide T1/E1 rear access
- Telecom Clock Management
- Four individually software selectable T1/E1/J1 interfaces
- On-board support for multiple network protocols and interworkings:
- SS7 (MTP1 & MTP2)
- Frame Relay
- Pre-integrated protocol stacks available using Interphase lower layers and various 3rd party upper layer stacks
The iSPAN 4539 PMC T1/E1/J1 communications controller from Interphase delivers a comprehensive high capacity connectivity solution for use with cPCI or AdvancedTCA® platforms to deliver a wide range of Voice over IP, Wireless and IP Multi-Media Subsystem (IMS) infrastructure application elements.
With four T1/E1/J1 interfaces, the iSPAN 4539 is a high performance solution for signaling applications. The high performance PCI interface to the host enables the iSPAN 4539 to be used for advanced signaling applications in the network.
- 4539-020: MPC8264A @ 300 MHz, 64MB SDRAM
- 4539-021: MPC8264A @ 300 MHz, 64MB SDRAM, JTAG/Debug Port
- 4539-022: MPC8280 @ 450 MHz, 64MB SDRAM