Interphase eNodeB & RF Development System
Turnkey High Performance for eNodeB and UE Application Development
The Interphase eNodeB & RF Development System speeds equipment manufacturer LTE eNodeB development with its COTS-based, pre-integrated Interphase LTE base station, EPC simulator, and tunable RF module from Signalion. This development system significantly reduces development efforts and timeline for eNodeB equipment projects, can be used for lab and field trials while the final hardware and software customization is completed. It is also ideal as a test system for user equipment (UE) development and test.
This compact Development System features:
- the iSPAN 36701 Wireles eNodeB Based Station AdvancedMC(TM) (AMC) for highly integrated bsaeband processing
- the iSPAN 36MC1 GE JR45 OCTEON(R) Packet Processor AMC for additional application processing and EPC simulation
- the Signalion SDR Wide-Range Radio Frequency (RF) AMC-SRRM tunable RF module
- a small footpring MicroTCA(R) chassis
- pre-integrated eNodeB software layers 1-3 sample eNodeB stack manager, RRM & data applications
- sample LTE core network emulator (CNE) applications for MME, SGW & PGW
- LTED1-001/PRB1: iSPAN 36701, iSPAN 36MC1, tunable RF module, uTCA chassis LTE eNodeB protocol software & test application, and EPC core network emulator sample software for demo & test use. SFP & cables not included.